Miraculous Toddler Saves Entire Family’s Life By Doing This Before Bed

Normally, a baby that refuses to sleep soundly throughout the night leaves a family feeling tired and cranky. However, for Monique and Kyle Ruppel, their baby’s restlessness saved their lives. Their young daughter, Celia Ruppel, typically only woke up once during the night, so when she kept waking up, sobbing, her parents knew that something was wrong.

Getting much needed shut eye before our second dive.

Publicado por Monique Ruppel em Domingo, 17 de Janeiro de 2016

This trooper is all smiles!

Publicado por Monique Ruppel em Domingo, 17 de Janeiro de 2016

When Celia woke up for the third time, she began crying loudly until Monique and Kyle both got up. The Ruppels realized that they felt weak, dizzy, nauseous, and confused. As they were getting ready to go to the hospital, they almost collapsed, but fortunately, Kyle’s parents arrived in time to help. The family ended up calling 911 and being taken to the hospital, where they learned that they were suffering from severe carbon monoxide poisoning. They ended up getting to the hospital in time, and promptly received treatment.

The Hyperbaric Chamber

Publicado por Monique Ruppel em Domingo, 17 de Janeiro de 2016

The Jetsons…I mean the Ruppels ❤️

Publicado por Monique Ruppel em Domingo, 17 de Janeiro de 2016

Monique says, “We are so thankful Celia woke us. We often wished she would sleep through the night but we do not feel that way any more. Our sweet sweet baby saved us all.” The family is now recovering fine, but this story emphasizes the importance of having a fully functioning carbon monoxide detector in your home. By raising awareness about this critical issue, little Celia may end up saving the lives of more than just her parents.

Article Categories:   World News